Do you want to be part of the largest provider of Fibre Networks in Europe? Do you have strong communication skills, with the ability to influence, help and support others with technical queries? Do you have a track record for technical training and support? Are you passionate about IT and want to share your knowledge with others?
Circet are recruiting an IT Business Analyst / Project Management role – IT Delivery Manager - to lead on the implementation, training, and support of our key IT solutions for both our back office and field teams. You will work with our major programmes team to lead on the timely roll out of our leading-edge technical solutions to meet the needs of our current and future client programmes. This is a pivotal role as our back office and field crews will be dependent on your in-depth technical knowledge of both bespoke and off-the-shelf IT solutions used in Circet.
The successful candidate will become the first port of call and a trusted pair of hands to rapidly support our Circet teams with their technical capability. The successful candidate will be given in-house training so they will have expert level understanding of key IT systems with an emphasis on field-force workflow management tools. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to build their knowledge of delivering the next generations of gigabit networks, while developing their IT, communication, and people skills. Circet has a strong ethos of teamwork and ongoing personal development for all members of the team.
- Single point of contact for all IT contract support requirements for our back office and field-based teams.
- Work closely with the Circet programme teams to ensure crews have sufficient training and on Circet’s field force workflow management tools.
- Provide IT support for operational crews in-person in the field, over Teams and in a training room setting.
- Provide back-office IT support for our planning, programme, and audit teams.
- Assist with the business analysis of new IT requirements to assist with the effectiveness of the Circet Operations as is continues through its journey of growth.
- Represent Circet on regular IT development forums to ensure new IT requirements have been being prioritised with the IT Programme Director.
- Participate and provide sign-off in the user acceptance testing of new IT deployments for Circet.
- You will use your wider technical skills to provide day to day support of the Circet teams in the field, ranging from Microsoft office suite of products to IOS and in-field Apple products.
- You will help with the preparation and maintaining of training manuals for users.
- You will be an integral part of the major programmes team.
- You will have responsibility of ensuring our teams are trained and confident in using Circet’s IT solutions.
- Explore and examine emerging technologies to enhance the effectiveness of the Circet IT offering.
- A recognised Project Management and / or Business Analysis qualification are required
- Preferable but not essential HND or Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- This role requires excellent verbal and written communications skills. You must be able to share your technical knowledge and be able to communicate with non-technical audiences
- Be willing to travel to sites throughout UK and Ireland to provide IT support for new services and / or major changes
- Experience and confident with the use and support of Microsoft office tools especially Outlook, Teams and Excel.
- Good problem solving & analytical skills to logically work through IT issues.
- Familiarity of the day-to-day activities for building and installing fibre networks.
- Familiarity with the scope of common in field force workflow management tools.
- Previously working experience within an IT or Training teams.
- A passion for improving operational efficiency through IT solutions.
- Must have a valid driving license.