We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for Network Planners to join our large team in Letterkenny. This is an entry level role and is a 12 month contract, with potential for extension.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Initial fundamental design of fibre Passive Optical Networks (PONS) / FPA using multiple different systems / or Circet design tools.
* The planning & design of the FTTX networks from the Point of Presence to the premise on the project will involve (but is not limited to):
* Creation of Low-level and High-Level Designs.
* Validation and revalidation of planned fibre routes, identifying suitable demarcation points and constraints such as but not limited to: D-Poles, low wires, chamber and pole viability, Connectorised Block terminal locations, splice locations, duct congestion, new pole locations, validation of homes passed.
* Completion of Bill of Materials/Bill of Quantities and construction packs
* Design Risk Assessments and ensure design meets the clients architectural and technical requirements and standards.
* Status reporting and providing project updates and data analysis and / or file comparison
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- IT literate with MS packages.
- Proven track record for delivering results to tight timescales.
- Good communication skills verbal & written.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Strong desire to continually improve performance.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Flexibility to travel throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Full clean driving licence.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.