Job Purpose Summary: -
As a Supervisor for Circet Group you have certain responsibilities, and the purpose of this document is to clearly define those responsibilities. If you understand what is required from you it will make it easier for you to deliver those requirements.
To understand your role fully you must realize that you are managing your Team as a CIRCET GROUP SUPERVISOR and as such your main priority is to deliver to your client and in doing this you are delivering to CIRCET.
Key Responsibilities: -
Each Supervisor is responsible for managing your assigned agents, ensuring all tasks are carried out daily to support the operation, update all orders to the client. You’re required to manage your team to maintain a high standard of Quality and in full compliance with Health and Safety. Ensure all team members adhere to the Company Policy.
Your role as Supervisor is a pivotal role for the successful running of the CIRCET GROUP contracts – All information flows through you in both directions from Works Control Centre to support agent and the client’s database.
It is critical you and your team keep the CIRCET system ‘GO’ up to date and accurate at all times as a team managing each order end to end.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* You must complete all orders in line with due date delivery.
* Reforecast (where possible) any order that fails allowing sufficient time to ensure it does not fail any subsequent time.
* Escalated orders must be prioritized and dealt with in timely manner.
* Keep all orders on ‘GO’ updated throughout the day
* Ensure all reports and stats are run daily and circulated correctly
* Monitor and update all KPI’s for all OSA.
* Drive change and process improvement measures, work with management and your team to implement these changes.
* Support the Operations Control Manager and perform deputy management duties when the manager is out of the office.
* Provide encouragement to the team and identify areas for new training or skill deficits
* Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers and professionally handling customer complaints
* Ensure that team members are fully briefed on new information
* You will have a full understanding of the client’s needs and how their systems work
* Liaising with the client on a daily basis to build a successful relationship and act as a point of contact for client demands.
➢ Ensure all daily requirements/Targets are met
➢ Ensure your team are progressing through their daily tasks and are updating the WFM system
➢ You must ensure every agent has the relevant equipment to complete their work safely and efficiently
➢ Ensure all staff have and turn into work in their full uniform
➢ Ensure full communication with other department where necessary – system failures etc.
Health & Safety
➢ Ensure all your agents are adhering to policies and procedures as per company handbook.
➢ Report all accidents no matter how small to your manager and the H&S department immediately and complete an accident report form at the earliest possible moment. The report must be sent to the Health & Safety Coordinator
➢ Provide as much backup info such as sketches and photos as possible
➢ Contact H&S for assistance if required
➢ Ensure every team member knows to report every near miss or dangerous occurrence no matter how small to yourself & the H&S Coordinator; a confidential online tool exists for this very purpose
➢ It is imperative that you make all Team Members aware that they are responsible for their own, their work colleagues’ safety always.
➢ All new starters to be inducted through the Training Dept.