We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced Overhead Cabling Operatives.
As part of Overhead Cabling Crews, you will report into the Supervisor/FLM. You will be working on the upgrade & maintenance of National Telecoms Infrastructure projects.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Test Roding and Roping of Overhead and UG Ducts
- Ladder experience preferable (Training Provided)
- The identification of traffic management requirements
- The identification of tree cutting requirements if works are OH
- The production of SLD’s on successful completion of tasks
- Reading an understanding Microsoft Word/Excel/PDF based Job Packs
- Reading of site drawings
- Working in confined spaces
- Working outdoors in all weathers.
- Travel to and from various exchange locations on completion of works
- Work to PON completion deadlines to ensure operational requirements are met
- Attend accredited training courses if required
- Adhere to all Circet Health and Safety policies at all times
- Previous Telecom experience & good understanding of the Fibre networks
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Holder of Safe pass
- Basic CRB Check less than 3 months old (Desirable)
- Full Driving License
- NOPS Registration
- IPAF Certificate Cherry Picker (Desirable)
Why work in Circet?
- Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
- Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
- Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
- Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
- You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.