On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for experienced Overhead Poling Crews.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining network infrastructure for multiple clients, documenting, checking and maintaining all completed works.
- Installation and removal of poles, including dressing new poles
- Replacing/renewing existing drop-wires
- Replacing/renewing overhead and UG joints in the Openreach fibre and copper network
- Ensuring all works are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Undertaking works in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, company and client Health and Safety standards
Experience and Skills Required:
- Pole Erection Unit and HIAB experience
- Self-motivated, achievement orientated and be able to stay calm in pressure situations
- Committed, Hardworking and possess the ability to work as part of a team to achieve synergistic results.
- Computer literate and the ability to use a tablet device
- Hold full NRSWA Street-works qualifications at operative level including Cat Genny training
- Have a full UK license (each crew will require a HGV Class 2 license)
- Any relevant accreditations (Desirable)