Circet require multiple Poling Operatives in Northern Ireland. This work is nationwide and long term .
You will be responsible for building and maintaining network infrastructure for multiple clients, documenting, checking and maintaining all completed works. We are looking for hardworking and committed crews for long term work.
- Installation and removal of poles, including dressing new poles
- Replacing/renewing existing drop-wires
- Replacing/renewing overhead and UG joints in the fibre and copper network
- Ensuring all works are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Undertaking works in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, company and client Health and Safety standards
Experience and Skills Required:
- Pole Erection Unit and HIAB experience
- Self-motivated, achievement orientated and be able to stay calm in pressure situations
- Computer literate and the ability to use a tablet device
- CSCS Card
- Street-works qualifications at operative level including Cat Genny training
- Have a full license (each crew will require a HGV Class 2 license)
- Previous experience in power division (Desirable)
- Any relevant accreditations (Desirable)
Health & Safety Compliance:
- Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, including the company H & S Policy, to minimise the likelihood of accidents and the resulting fines and compensation claims. Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with HSEQ Department, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary proceedings.