We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Project Supervisor to join our team.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Surveying and validation of proposed fibre routes.
* Survey, planning & design of the FTTP networks from the Point of Presence to the premise and including Spine surveys
* External fibre network design. Chamber & duct construction design
* Cabling and splicing design
* Manage the full project lifecycle from allocation to closure. This includes managing quality and the return of relevant packs (fibre and civils) to close out jobs.
* Ensure policies, procedures and processes are communicated and understood by crews on site.
* Address non-conformance/non-compliance early in order to minimise cost impact.
* Coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
* Set realistic weekly KPI’s and deliver them in order to ensure good performance.
* Complete material sample audits where required.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* FTTP Architecture,
* Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF writer, Visio, GIS and ORION (advantage)
* Fibre Network Planning and surveying experience
* Ability to use a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with a Geographical Information System (GIS).
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* Understand the importance of closing jobs to reduce WIP and increase cash in the business.
* Understanding and defining what good quality on site looks like - know the best practice for the delivery of our work.
* NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.