We are Hiring!
Circet Freeflow Traffic Management are currently looking for Senior CAD Technicians.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. Circet Freeflow Traffic Management being one of these.We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
- The following reflect the main tasks associated with this position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Overseeing permit team to ensure permit dates are met/obtained with correct details added to system ensuring a fluid permitted/approved workstack supporting a quick turnaround/demanding workflow.
- Where required, administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits for all types of traffic management solutions from traffic signals to road closures.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & all affected stake holders obtaining authorisation including arranging parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions and main light switch outs.
- Primarily administering permits/notices on behalf of our in-house TM division on the England roads network and working in collaboration with the groups in house noticing team with a primary focus on our in house traffic management division “Freeflows” day to day operations.
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- The successful candidate should have knowledge of the following elements, some with advantageous elements
- Traffic management experience preferable particularly around production of high spec TM plans (however training will be provided)
- Experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN/Symology/Street Manager preferable (however training will be provided)
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills
- Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a high turnover/fast paced environment as part of a team but also independently (with ability to work from home)
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Must be a team player