We are hiring!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Designers x2 to join our Wireless division within Circet UK.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To compile designs for CAD Technicians to produce in line with the requirements of MBNL and CTIL project specific standards/specifications
* To interpret solutions into outline briefs for review and conversion into CAD drawings
* To review drawings for quality in design and safety in line with company and client requirements and processes
* To liaise with Structural and Electrical Engineers for the production of information to be included in detailed design drawings
* Support Design Team in the delivery of high quality, accurate project documentation
* Support Design Team CAD staff in day to day works, providing guidance as required
* Keep all internal and client systems up to date ensuring all work & milestone details are captured
* Work to strict deadlines, able to manage pressures and work loads
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Engineering qualification to degree level or equivalent
* A basic understanding of mobile telecoms equipment and site design
* A working knowledge of drawing software (AutoCAD)
* Effective Communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and specific in-house software e.g. SiteLive)
* Good level of maths and number skills
* Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment
* Ability to organise work in a timely and effective manner
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities