We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to join our Wireless team!
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintenance of inhouse bespoke stock system ‘SiteLive’
* Processing SiteLive transactions from completed picks to pick returns
* Daily reconciliation of stock movements entering and leaving the warehouse via SiteLive Transactions
* Reconciliation of stock on the SiteLive to SAGE financial system
* Organising and conducting regular stock takes to ensure accuracy and reliability
* Input of stock counts into SiteLive
* Reporting of stocktake results for reconciliation and being responsible for appropriate investigations
* Hold the direct responsibility for implementation and maintenance of stock control processes to include – issuing and receipting checks along with managing system controls.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Effective Communication
* Accurate Data Entry
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* Experience using excel
* Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively
* Commitment to equality and diversity
* An understanding of H & S and its role within a diverse and geographically spread organisation
* Stock control and warehouse experience
* Knowledge and experience of bookkeeping in relation to stock control
* Use of counterbalance FLT
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.