- The Project Supervisor will report to the Project Manager and is expected to successfully deliver Programmes in line with KPIs, HSEQ Standards and Company Processes.
- The Project Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of overhead line staff to ensure continual delivery of a targeted programme.
Management of Personnel and Workstack
- Planning of electricity network outages to carry out works maintenance & refurbishment works this will include identification of Isolation points, creating outage requests & plans for submission to the local electricity network operator.
- The successful coordination and implementation of work packages to ensure they are delivered within the agreed timescales, in line with Programme Plans and/or KPIs.
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast for assigned deliverables and resources in line with the overall Programme requirements.
- Provide weekly resource capacity.
- Accountable for the provision of weekly time sheets and sign off sheets.
- Accountable for the delivery of the forecasted programme.
- Responsible to take input from the field to develop and maintain the Management Information System.
- Provide status reporting.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet, client and 3rd parties, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
- Schedule field resources effectively ensuring weekly KPIs are achieved, in a cost effective manner, whilst maintaining HSEQ.
- Ensure the fluidity of work to maintain resource levels and achieve KPIs
- Accountable for ensuring resource level meets workload requirements.
- Accountable for Daily whereabouts submission
- Accountable for Completion of works
- Manage the completion of works in line with HSEQ requirements.
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path, and potential risks and issues.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Liaison with the client’s inspectors and planners and management to ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
- To build and maintain a working relationship with the client and within Circet
Health & Safety, Quality and Environment
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are provided for non-routine operations.
- To ensure near misses, good catches and accident forms as completed as required
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- To respond to complaints/defects in line with KPIs
- To ensure all field resources adhere to workmanship standards.
- Monitor and control plant and eliminate wastage of fittings and materials.
- Request PO’s for all items prior to hire/purchase
- Control costs, productivity and efficiency of site and contract
- Monitor actual codes against job pack daily.
- Promote a zero defect culture
- Proactively work to continuously develop the company’s quality system
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel & PDF software packages
- Good working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office products
- Sound working knowledge of broader electrical networks including distribution systems and associated plant and equipment. Knowledge of civil works would also be an advantage.
- A sound working knowledge of electrical infrastructure, safety rules / legislation.
- Previous experience of resource management including the planning and scheduling of work to maximise income / profit.
- Previous management experience including the ability and willingness to address poor performance
- Good commercial awareness with ability to monitor and accurately report performance against pre-determined targets