Circet UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Support Administrator (AFS) to join our IT team! Succesfull candidate will provide administrative support to the office in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities as AFS include:
- Review electronic data and assess compliance to Circet UK standards
- Update electronic systems and maintain a record.
- Work with team colleagues sharing learnings and promoting high standards of work
- AFS operational support for UK
- AFS UAT/live testing for all developments/changes - this includes MIS
- AFS Support email account - all daily requests/queries/escalations/issues
- AFS Support/ training and issues via telephone/MS teams for Circet staff and subbies/operatives
- AFS support/training via site visits when required
- Circet, Client and subbie build profiles following onboarding - Sub contractor, crews, operatives, client,
- Device builds - IPAD and tablet
- Device Inventory management in MIS
- SIM card management
- On Hire/Off hire of devices and manage any associated back charges
- UK Training for all Circet staff and subcontractors
- Admin/Management of systems where requested by the Business
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- High attention to detail.
- Staff services skills