Working With Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
We are looking for new recruits to be part of our expanding team. The primary responsibilities of the role are to install broadband and TV services, resolve broadband faults, and optimise speed in our customer's premises on behalf of our clients which include TalkTalk and BT.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Complete all work to the required quality standard as applied by Qube in line with best working practices and client requirements
* Educating our customers on the services installed while ensuring all services are operating to the customer’s satisfaction
* Work efficiently whilst being considerate and maintaining a clean environment and excellent customer satisfaction
* Respond professionally and effectively to all customer requests and enquiries
* Continually develop your professional abilities through completing timely any training requirements as communicated.
* Comply with company fleet policy
* Comply with current health and safety regulations aligned to H&S handbook, Tool Box Talks etc.
* Ensure the operation of tools is carried out in a safe manner
* Ensure work activities comply with current environmental regulations
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required
* GCSE grade or Scottish equivalent
* Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them
* Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills
* Should possess ability to interpret technical issues through the nontechnical description provided by their customers.
* Customer Focus
* Good communication skills
* Professional & technical expertise enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
* Should possess good logical skills and ability to prioritise tasks depending upon the emergency situations
* Field engineers should be skilled at managing any kind of technical work in the field even with little supervision
Why Work In Circet
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 28 days annual leave which includes eight public/bank holidays, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.