Reporting to the Operation Manager, the TM operative will be responsible for the install, maintenance and removal of all site-based traffic management activities. Working with Freeflow Traffic Management.
- Competent/adequately qualified for the installation, maintenance & removal of all complex traffic management schemes in both the rural/urban roads network.
- Attend regular site meetings with clients, local authorities, interested 3rd parties.
- Survey/design traffic management schemes to assist in production of TM plans, taking all associated risks, traffic counts into consideration.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask while adapting to ever changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a traffic management environment.
- Adequately trained with qualifications for the implementation of temporary traffic management.
- Sector scheme 12D qualified.
- Full driving license.
- Trailer license
- Flexibility for weekend working.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced/quick turnaround environment
- Open availability
- Good knowledge of online based systems.
Health & Safety Compliance:
Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, including the company H & S Policy, to minimise the likelihood of accidents and the resulting fines and compensation claims. Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with HSEQ Department, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary proceedings.