Manage Daily Work
- Progressing orders through the appropriate software platforms (i.e.MIS, AFS, Client Systems etc).
- Validating orders and building estimates and associated synthetics
- Liaise with LMC to ensure all permit & Safe digs are in place across planned works.
- Issuing work to suppliers, Updating progress, Status’ and Jeopardies.
- Complete Quality and Compliance reviews for all aspects of Fibre Network.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure compliance and goal achievement of high build standards across the network.
- Conduct corrective action reviews and audits.
- Provide Quality Control advice and direction to relevant personnel as required.
- Work to PIA processes through the necessary systems
- Assist with analyse operational practice, periodic reports, databases, records and other forms of documentation to ensure compliance is established within the company
- To enhance the company’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service
- Primary contact for the escalation process - Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- To promptly identify to the programme Manager any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any of our objectives.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager, this role will also be responsible for reviewing operational activity in relation to Quality Control. You will manage implementation of Quality Control and Health & Safety standards, relevant programmes and initiatives and will take the lead on, develop and promote a best in class safety culture in conjunction with your quality management team.
- Your input of new ideas and innovations will be an essential part of your role
- Challenge is not something we are afraid of and we always aim to set the bar higher you must be highly self-motivated and always be willing to learn.
- A good understanding and practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- A good understanding of Quality, Compliance and Health & Safety
- Knowledge of fibre Networks advantageous but full training will be provided
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Customer and Delivery focused.