Circet Northern Ireland are looking for an experienced Cabling Operative.
As part of a Cabling Crew, you will report into the Supervisor/FLM. You will be working on the upgrade & maintenance of National Telecoms Infrastructure projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Test Roding and Roping of UG Ducts
- The identification of traffic management requirements
- The identification of tree cutting requirements if works are OH
- The production of SLD’s on successful completion of tasks
- Reading an understanding Microsoft Word/Excel/PDF based Job Packs
- Reading and understanding BT Duct diagrams
- Working in confined spaces
- Working outdoors in all weathers.
- Travel to and from various exchange locations on completion of works
- Work to PON completion deadlines to ensure operational requirements are met
- Attend accredited training courses if required
- Adhere to all Circet Health and Safety policies at all times
* Previous Telecom experience & good understanding of the copper network
* First Aid
* Manual Handling
* Hold a valid NRSWA Street works Operative License Unit 2
Hold Openreach* overhead, jointing and cable accreditation modules (Desirable)
* Basic CRB Check less than 3 months old (Desirable)
* Full Driving License
* NOPS Registration
* IPAF Certificate Cherry Picker (Desirable)
* Openreach Desirable Accreditations
Health & Safety Compliance
Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, including the
company H & S Policy, to minimize the likelihood of accidents and the resulting fines and compensation claims.
Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with HSEQ Department, arrange for personnel to attend
such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary