As Fleet Administrator, you will provide administration assistance to the Transport Operations Teams.
Reporting to our Transport Manager, you will be a vital part of a busy team. Balancing the sourcing, maintenance and servicing of our fleet against changing service demands puts you right at the centre of ensuring our expansive fleet runs as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure Monthly KPIs are produced, reviewed and confirmed by Transport Operations Teams.
- Issuing and off hiring lease vehicles.
- Manging the issuing of Tax, CVRT, Insurance discs to company drivers.
- Manage Daily Vehicle Check Database.
- Manage Fleet Mailbox for vehicle service requests and Breakdowns.
- Dealing with Insurers regarding Motor Claims or Incidents.
- Booking CVRT and Lolar tests on owned Vehicles.
- Fleet Management Experience of Large Fleets.
- Experience in Telematics and Reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite reports, particularly Excel reporting.
- Ad hoc Duties & Reports on weekly and monthly basis for the Transport Operation Teams.