Circet UK’s Home Division are currently seeking to recruit Field Engineers to provide resource to our clients. Field Engineers provide installation, repair and maintenance of Broadband, Telephone and TV services.
* Complete all work to the required quality standard as applied by Circet Home in line with best working practices and client requirements
* Educating our customers on the services installed while ensuring all services are operating to the customer’s satisfaction
* Work efficiently whilst being considerate and maintaining a clean environment and excellent customer satisfaction
* Respond professionally and effectively to all customer requests and enquiries
* Continually develop your professional abilities through completing any training requirements
* Comply with company fleet policy
* Comply with current health and safety regulations aligned to H&S handbook, Tool Box Talks etc.
* Ensure the operation of tools is carried out in a safe manner
* Ensure work activities comply with current environmental regulations
Skills & Experience required:
* Full UK Manual Drivers Licence
* Skilled at managing any kind of technical work in the field even with little supervision
* Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers
* Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively
* Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
* Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
* Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
* Ability to understand client’s quality requirements.
* IT skills to liaise with group works control.
* Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the delivery team.
* The ability to lift objects regularly
* The ability to respond quickly to sounds
* The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
* The ability to safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds
* The ability to bend and stretch with comfort
* The ability to work alone
* The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day