We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Dublin and provide support to the Internal Recruitment Team. You will ensure that all in-house recruitment services are provided in an effective and efficient manner across the Ireland and the UK.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Recruitment Specialists with attracting and identifying candidates for live vacancies across Circet Ireland & UK
- Arranging and scheduling candidate interviews, for roles across Telecoms, Civils, Power, Rail and all other Circet business units
- Build and maintain talent pools of high-quality candidates and alert them to suitable roles when relevant vacancies become available
- Use social media, LinkedIn and job boards to promote Circet vacancies
- Optimise the use of the Circet Careers website
- Development and creation of job descriptions
- Use appropriate technologies and analytics to report on, manage and develop effective recruitment activity
- Effectively maintain the Applicant Tracing System (ATS) and act as a superuser for any queries or issues
- Ensure recruitment processes (internal and external) are tracked and feedback to candidates is provided
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers across the UK and Ireland to ensure recruitment plans meet project / team needs
- Maximize the use of the employee referral scheme and employees’ professional network contacts.
- Ensure recruitment processes are in line with best practice, Circet policies, and the company values of fairness, inclusion and respect
- Recruitment metrics and reporting
- Provide regular recruitment updates / reports to Internal Recruitment / HR Manager
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a fast paced administration role.
- Experience in recruitment industry preferred (agency or in-house).
- Previous experience within a Construction / Civil Engineering / Telecoms / Utilities environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.