We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for Telecommunications Engineer – Full training provided
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Job Purpose include but is not limited to:
* Install broadband and TV services
* Resolve broadband faults
* Optimise speed in our customer's premises on behalf of our clients which include TalkTalk and BT.
* providing installation
* repair and maintenance of Broadband, Telephony and T.V services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Complete all work to the required quality standard as applied by Qube in line with best working practices and client requirements
* Educating our customers on the services installed while ensuring all services are operating to the customer’s satisfaction
* Work efficiently whilst being considerate and maintaining a clean environment and excellent customer satisfaction
* Respond professionally and effectively to all customer requests and enquiries
* Continually develop your professional abilities through completing timely any training requirements as communicated.
* Comply with company fleet policy
* Comply with current health and safety regulations aligned to H&S handbook, Tool Box Talks etc.
* Ensure the operation of tools is carried out in a safe manner
* Ensure work activities comply with current environmental regulations
* To comply with and/or ensure compliance with the Circet UK Data Protection Policies and the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.